Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Confronting Our Fears


I want to overcome fear in my life. I am afraid of a lot of things. Somethings that i am afraid of have been with me for a long time. I have noticed that most of my fears involve others opnions. And i have never really been sure of their opnions becasue it will always be my "perception" of their opnions. Wayne says, "Its none of my business what you think of me". I think he is right. Its a losing battle to try and control others opnions of us because we all see the world so differently. We are never judging with the same standard. One good reason to stop judging i guess :-)

Today i will be confronting a fear of mine. I am nervous. I have been making up all kinds of stupid scenarios where this will go bad for me. Nevertheless, it has to happen. I dont care how ugly my attempt. i am just ready to be free. I already am free, i just want my mind to see it. I want my conditioning to recogonize it. New patterns.

No comments: